Look for a USCSS™ Trial near you!
Entering is easy!
STEPS TO REGISTER FOR A TRIAL:
1. Become a member here – it is free!
REMEMBER: Competitors are welcome to run multiple dogs. First dog to run in a Class or Game will have the titling run, all other dogs will run FEO (For Exhibition Only). Each trial will have a premium available which will include location, CSD, judges, classes that are offered, volunteer & potluck sign ups and any other important information about that trial.
3. Once logged in, scroll down and find the trial you would like to enter in the LOCAL EVENTS box. Click on ENTER.
4. Select which dog you are entering in the trial.
5. Select the LEVEL this dog will be competing. NOTE: All competitors must start at the NOVICE LEVEL. NOVICE A is for HUMAN COMPETITORS who have never competing in Scent Work before. NOVICE B is for HUMAN COMPETITORS who have competed and earned a NW1 or equivalent. Also note that if you are splitting levels for the same dog you will need to enter the trial 2 times with the classes entered for each level.
6. Check off which Classes and/or Games you wish to register for.
NOTE: If you are entering in a Class or Game FEO, you must check off both the box for the particular Class or Game AND the FEO box.
7. Click SUBMIT ENTRY.
8. You will receive a confirmation email with details regarding this trial and a link to submit the fees via PayPal. In order to hold your spot in this trial you MUST submit this payment.
9. Go to the trial and have fun!
If you have any questions or experience any issues registering for this trial, please contact USCSS™ directly at email@example.com
Thank you so much and happy sniffing!